Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Podcast and Script

I added the script for my podcast just in case anyone wanted to read along. Thanks!




Hello Professor and Classmates,
Thank you for listening to my very first podcast! I have been attending Kaplan Online University since November 2010. I received my associates in computer networking from a career college in July of 2009. Since I am a full time mother I need to be able to finish my school online so I spent some time looking for the right online college to fit my needs. I first tried University of Phoenix, but that was not a fit for me. I had a wonderful enrollment experience with Kaplan and still talk to my enrollment representative about once a month. The Kaplan tour was very informational and I enjoyed learning about all the tools Kaplan provides for their students. The live seminars are an amazing tool. Not only do I get to hear the teacher, but I also get to talk to my fellow classmates live. Although life does not always allow me to attend them, I can still view what transpired in the seminar via the archive files. Another great feature is the online library Kaplan provides. The library is a massive database and is full of tons of helpful information. Kaplan also provides a technical support chat feature where you can talk to help desk personnel live. Outside of the online Kaplan University site there is a Facebook group where you can keep track of friends you have made through Kaplan and also ask other students for help or suggestions. This enables us to help each other out even though most of us a hundreds of miles away. I now have several friends from Kaplan University. I have really enjoyed my experience at Kaplan because they actually care about you. If you get behind on class work, teachers and staff members email or call to check on the student. All these tools that Kaplan uses and provides, enables them to make sure that no student falls through the cracks. After I finish my bachelor’s degree, I plan on continuing my education to complete my masters here at Kaplan. Kaplan has provided me with the tools to help achieve my goals and be successful. Have questions or comments about my podcast? You can email me at FionaMobley@student.kaplan.edu. Don’t forget you can also check me out on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/evangelinna My twitter user name is EvangelinnaWoW and check out my new blog @ http://musingsoffiona.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment