Monday, August 29, 2011

Never too old to try something new...

Greetings Professors and Classmates,
I feel so silly, it took me so long to create a blog. I made the profile a while ago, but didn't realize how much more i need to do to "officially" create a blog. Well, here i am writing my first blog after spending some time playing with the new blogger settings. =D The nice things about this blogging site is that it can be as easy or as complicated as you want it to be. There are many settings i don't know how to manipulate, but i can see how these html features would allow competent bloggers to create a blog site that expresses their feelings and who they are. I got behind in class work due to illness. Unfortunately this is an ongoing illness, but on my good days i am working to get caught up. I look forward to seeing everyone's blogs and podcasts this week. Feel free to follow me, as i will follow whoever follows me. Have a great day!

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment